Monday, November 30, 2009

Welcome to my blog...

Not really my idea, but many around me have insisted that I should have one? It seems that in a world where everyone is Politically correct and basically are proponents of lying to be viewed in a positive light, there might be a need for someone to tell it like it is?
So whatever will be on this blog will reflect my perception of truth and quite probably will not be appreciated by those who for whatever reasons refuse to look at reality and prefer to adhere to what is generally acceptable. This blog will be written in a light hearted fashion. I do not take myself seriously, I have a problem with those who do. I refuse to be a Guru and what I preach is the way I live my life. My preaching is only my advice based on my life long experience in different sectors of activities as I am not intent in converting anyone to my philosophy of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment